Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Training Hike for the 100 Mile Wildnerness 1

Went out with my fellow hiker Sunny Bunny this weekend to train for the 100 mile wilderness, a trip I will be doing this summer. The weather started out clear and cold, requiring my puffy and leaving me wishing I had had the thought process to bring gloves, but by the end of it had me stuffing said puffy into my pack, leaving me in a long-sleeve tech shirt.




 Before we hit the actual marked trail.

 Creekside trail. 


 After a small hill, where we turned around. 
First signs of spring!

The hike lasted for 3.5 hours and we covered 7.32 miles of mostly flat, muddy terrain.  Pack was a whopping total of 30.4lbs thanks to the added 10lb weight I had included. Definitely looking forward to more training hikes like this. 

**Mighty Mouse**

No comments:

Post a Comment